We twist brushes. From head to foot.
Schellenberger Bürstenfabrik GmbH has been synonymous with the high-quality manufacturing of technical, medical and customised brushes that have been fulfilling the needs of the industrial and wholesale sectors since 1907. As a family-run medium-sized enterprise, we think in terms of generations. A hidden champion with strong roots in the region, we work continuously on solutions that point the way towards the future. Our roughly 70 employees and extensive machinery make us one of Europe’s largest manufacturers of twisted brushes.
Schellenberger twists the perfect product brushes!
No matter whether you join us as a full-time brush maker, a part-time office employee, a dual curriculum student, an apprentice or an intern – your career prospects at Schellenberger Bürstenfabrik GmbH are just as wide-ranging as our portfolio. Become part of our team to enjoy the advantages of a secure position, varied responsibilities, plenty of benefits and a pleasant working environment.
Do you like what you see at Schellenberger? Follow us on Facebook!
Are you keen to learn more about our products? Do you want to know why Schellenberger is rated among the best employers in the region? Or are you simply interested to find out what goes on behind the scenes of a brush factory?
Become a fan of our company page.
You’ll find out at first hand:
• Which fascinating promotions and events are coming soon. • What attractive vacancies are we looking to fill. • What do we offer our apprentices. • What do our brushes look like up close and which model best suits your requirements. • How do we guarantee the quality of our products. • And much more besides …
There you will find out first hand:
- What exciting promotions and events are coming up.
- What attractive positions we have to fill.
- What we offer our trainees.
- How our brushes are made in detail and which model best suits your requirements.
- How we ensure the quality of our products.
- And much more …
Materials: Bristles, wire & co.
How are our brushes put together? What bristle materials can you pick from, which brush foot is best suited to your specific application and which sizes and models of handles and shafts are available? Our well-stocked warehouse contains everything you could conceivably need to manufacture your custom brushes – see for yourself and get to know our twisted brushes from head to foot.